IQ Resource Group is seeking a maintenance mechanic for a manufacturer in the Two Rivers area. This is a first shift position that does not require any weekend work or mandatory overtime. Our client offers a great working environment, no mandatory overtime, and excellent benefits with hire. If interested give Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-652-0260 to schedule an interview.
Location: Two Rivers, WI
Wage: $25/hr+ depending on experience
- 6am to 2pm ; Monday through Friday – very limited overtime
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and robotic machine issues
- Perform overall maintenance of all equipment and facilities (not limited to production machines)
- Troubleshoot non-functioning components including servos, sensors, and control components
- Previous experience with Lathes, Mills, Surface Grinders and TIG welding required
- Repair Molding Machines, Stamping Machines, Screw Machines.
- Help in Production if needed.
- Build Electrical Relays as “Samples” or “On-line Orders”, Small volume.
- Perform preventative maintenance on molding presses, screw machines and other machinery or auxiliary equipment as assigned. This includes cleaning and lubricating shafts of bearings, gears, and other parts of molding presses along with other machinery and auxiliary equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production equipment and building
- Log equipment usage, parts replacement, and scheduled maintenance to ensure maximum functionality
- Participate in continuing education training to advance skills in machine repair and automation
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and communication skills
- Availability to answer repair questions outside of normal business hours
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-652-0260.
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!