IQ Resource Group is seeking Maintenance candidates for a company in Menasha, WI. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Menasha, WI
- 1st: 6am-2pm M-F (6a-4pm during busy)
- 2nd: 2pm- 10pm M-F
To support the facility by performing all necessary maintenance related functions safely. This position will interact directly and indirectly with all company employees, customers, and vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete scheduled work orders on time and monitor results
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and determine parts and/or repairs needed
- Provide Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting
- Communicate all problems, repairs, solutions, and recommendations to the operators and supervisors
- Maintain and monitor spare parts and supply inventories
- Perform all necessary preventive maintenance activities and monitor all documentation
- Assist operators in performing and learning their preventive maintenance activities
- Maintain all building mechanicals, utilities, and HVAC systems
- Perform minor layout and fabrication work
- Install and align new equipment or move old equipment when necessary
- Prepare purchase requisitions and sign for deliveries
- Enhance internal and external department communication toward a cohesive work environment
- Discuss maintenance concerns with Maintenance Team or Manager
- Work as a Maintenance Team to accomplish work load
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge on equipment and machinery
- Trained in CPR/AED and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Maintaining regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Strong math skills
- Read and write in the English language
- Strong computer skills
- Be able to verbally communicate with all departments in the organization
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of machinery, industrial electronic controls, PLC’s, mechanics, plumbing, HVAC, electrical distribution, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and fabrication.
Education and Experience Required
- High School Diploma
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Electromechanical Technology or a valid state indentured Journeyman’s card as a Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright along with extensive knowledge of industrial electronic controls and PLC’s or passing the mechanical aptitude test through Fox Valley Technical College.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs