Do you have a high aptitude regarding electrical ability, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills regarding equipment operation, process conditions in order to diagnose and resolve electrical issues? IQ Resource Group is looking to fill Direct Hire Maintenance Electrician positions in Rochelle, WI. Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT today to schedule an interview 608-470-3350!
Location: Rochelle, IL
Wage: $33.50 base + additional .25/.35 for 2nd & 3rd shift. $3-$5/hr production bonus as well, paid out each week.
- 2nd Shift 3-11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd Shift 11-7pm Sun-Thu
- All new hires train on 1st shift (7am-3pm)for the first two months
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the process, equipment, controls and storeroom areas
- Maintains and troubleshoots all equipment including but not limited to PLCs, VFDs, sensors, and motors
- Working knowledge of PLC (Allen Bradley) and the ability to troubleshoot using a computer
- Ability to troubleshoot and program VFD’s
- Perform routine and nonroutine maintenance tasks
- Responsible to monitor, inspect and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Ability to use electrical prints and multimeters to perform electrical troubleshooting
- Perform preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems
- Assist other team members as needed
- Effectively communicate all equipment issues with the Maintenance Foreman
- Assist in new installation and upgrades of plant equipment
- Sign out all materials used to maintain proper inventory
- Ability to utilize catalogs and vendor contacts to research and requisition parts and materials as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Interface with mechanics, production operators, production foreman, engineers or any other persons involved during equipment PM or repairs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintenance Electrician experience
- Ability to pass an aptitude test
- Strong PLC knowledge and experience
- Electrical and Mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform mechanical tasks
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to read and understand Electrical and Mechanical prints
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Must be able to move objects and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for several hours
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 10-12 hours
- Ability to perform work in a plant/manufacturing environment
- Other physical requirements as needed for job
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text 608-470-3350 for more information!