Do you want to work at a company that has been ranked in the top one percent of all printing operations in the nation? Apply Now or call us at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Location: De Pere, WI
- Cleans and lubricates the machinery/presses on a weekly basis.
- Vacuums and removes dust and dirt from motors, chain drives, delivery unit and other press areas. Also cleans press air compressor.
- Wipes press surfaces using solvent.
- Oils and greases chain drives, gears, bearings, and all moving parts as indicated. (Greases and oils Heidelberg yellow marked areas weekly, blue areas monthly, and green areas every three months.)
- Sweeps, dusts, mops, and removes debris from press area following cleaning process.
- Ensures that work area is clean and left in order.
- Inches press only ‑‑ does not operate on a high‑speed basis.
- Fills pressroom chemicals as needed.
- Replaces chemical drums when empty.
- Picks up rags weekly on Tuesday night.
- Empties garbage cans and other designated trash as necessary and washes trash containers as required.
- Cleans and lubricates machinery in check and bindery area.
- Bales cardboard and paper as necessary.
- Scrubs, waxes, and buffs floors.
- Cuts, trims and fertilizes lawn.
- Trims, waters and fertilizes shrubbery.
- Shovels snow.
- Sands and salts walkways and parking lots.
- Assists with miscellaneous building and maintenance projects as needed.
- Does not disturb stacks of printed or unprinted materials.
- Does not operate any machinery other than equipment used for cleaning tasks or outdoor upkeep.
- Participates in and contributes to scheduled department meetings.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows safety procedures.
- Completes open up/lock up duties as necessary per the established schedule.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and perform job duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Learn new equipment, processes and procedures quickly and pass on this knowledge to others.
- Must be able to function in a team environment under high stress, tight deadlines and interruptions.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!