IQ Resource Group is looking to fill Direct Hire Maintenance Mechanics in Rochelle, WI. Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT today to schedule an interview 608-470-3350!
Location: Rochelle, IL
Wage: $30.50 base + additional .25/.35 for 2nd & 3rd shift. $3-$5/hr production bonus as well, paid out each week.
- 2nd Shift 3-11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd Shift 11-7pm Sun-Thu
- All new hires train on 1st shift (7am-3pm)for the first two months
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the process, equipment, controls and storeroom areas
- Ensure equipment is maintained mechanically following all defined safety procedures and that everyone working on the equipment is following these procedures, including LOTO. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment are in place and operational before turning the equipment over to the operator.
- Initiates troubleshooting techniques to solve quality, process and mechanical problems
- Ability to properly use required hand tools, power tools, hoists, cranes, alignment equipment, measuring devices and testing equipment
- Responsible to monitor, inspect, and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Perform preventative maintenance on assigned mechanical systems
- Assist other team members as needed
- Communicate all equipment issues with the Maintenance Foreman
- Assists in new installation and upgrades of plant equipment
- Sign out all materials used to maintain proper inventory
- Ability to utilize catalogs and vendor contacts to research and requisition parts and materials as needed
- Interface with electricians, production operators, production foreman, engineers or any other persons involved during equipment PM or repairs.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintenance Mechanic experience
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform mechanical tasks
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to read and understand mechanical prints
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience
- At least one year in manufacturing setting
- Must be able to move objects and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for several hours
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 10-12 hours
- Ability to perform work in a plant/manufacturing environment
- Other physical requirements as needed for job