Do you have machine maintenance experience? Give us a call today to schedule an interview 262-248-0507!
Location: Lake Geneva, WI
Wage: $28-32/hr depending on experience
- Monday – Friday from 6 am to 3:30 pm (OT available on Saturdays as well)
The level III Maintenance Technician performs mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting and repairs, preventive maintenance, and retrofit/rebuild equipment. Ability to maintain, repair, improve building grounds and facility.
- Performs entry to high-level repair and preventative maintenance. Has the ability to operate machinery and technical equipment, and in-depth knowledge of systems maintenance.
- Ability to rig and move heavy equipment.
- Trouble shoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC problems.
- Assist on remote troubleshooting with manufacturers of our equipment.
- Contact and schedule work with outside contractors.
- Able to perform installation process of new equipment including notifying departments regarding new equipment and completion of IQ maintenance section.
- Generate preventative maintenance on existing and new equipment.
- Able to maintain structure, mechanicals, electrical, HVAC of the building and infrastructure.
- Self-starter needs little to no direction to understand priorities and execute tasks giving direction to other team members to support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Manage maintenance repair, rebuild, installation projects with little additional support.
- Fabricate and weld Guards, fixtures, machine repairs (MIG/TIG/SMAW/OAW Plasma/Flame cutting/grinding) to include pre and post heating procedures to support manufacturing needs.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs, ability to thread, sweat, glue, and install pipe.
- Make detailed hand sketches of components with detail.
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, repair items and places order within the purchasing application.
- Maintain and develop spare parts inventory and logs.
- Well versed in the application center apps that support the job including online request, maintenance order app, machine files and documentation.
- Is aware of Maintenance, Industrial, and manufacturing trade practices and standards.
- Understanding of and ability to apply lean manufacturing, and 5S objectives.
- Follows all safety related policies/guidelines, rules, regulations, technical instructions, proper use of PPE and lockout/tagout policy.
- Situational awareness and identifying unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Experience of PLC programming, electrical schematics, hydraulic motors, and automation experience is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to use basic hand tools.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, detail oriented
- Able to operate forklift and scissor lift.
- Qualified to work on equipment with electrical systems to 480VAC.
- LOTO, and Arc Flash training
- Ability to read basic measuring devices such as tape measure, calipers and micrometer, multi-meter, pressure/flow, misc. test equipment, hardness tester.
- Use vertical/horizontal saw, hand grinders, manual lathe, surface grinder, power tools, and pressure/flow test equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft software, able to make simple spread sheets, Word documents, email, and file storage.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required. 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move no more than 50 pounds.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.