Are you a reliable results-oriented high-quality-of-work candidate? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
Wage: $30/hr based on experience
Hours: 2nd Shift 3p-11p M-F
- Complete daily activities within the maintenance department as assigned
- Completes PM’s on equipment
- Completes Predictive Maintenance Tasks as assigned
- Completes On Demand Work Orders as Assigned
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain reliability of equipment through implementation and execution of a preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Complete data entry of maintenance related tasks into ERP system
- Drive efficiency improvements to meet the organization’s KPI goals
- Ability to successfully complete the STM assessment at LTC.
- Enrollment into a Electro Mechanical or Maintenance Mechanic educational program or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PLC program and robotic troubleshooting
- Understanding of preventative maintenance programs including the use of predictive maintenance.
- Ability to analyze data and make timely decisions
- Personal brand of “get stuff done on time, as specified, with high quality”
- Highly accountable behavior with solid personal responsibility
- Ability to quickly understand and apply strategy
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the success of a team, with humor and grace
- Deep commitment to personal growth—to being the best person you can be and continually improving
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!