Would you like three-day weekends every other weekend? IQ Resource Group is seeking Material Handlers for a family-owned manufacturing located in Appleton. 12-hour shift on a 2-2-3 straight shift schedule. With this schedule, you work half the month, which means half the year! If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Appleton, WI
- 1st Shift -6am to 6pm (Straight 12-hour shift (no rotating!) on a 2/2/3 schedule)
- 2nd Shift -6pm to 6am (Straight 12-hour shift (no rotating!) on a 2/2/3 schedule)
Responsible for operating the equipped industrial forklift to move materials in the warehouse region and to and from the production lines.
- Moving controls, devices and levers to drive forklifts to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, production and storage areas.
- Maintaining organization of the warehouse by securing stored materials, bales, super sacks, boxes, pallets and so on.
- Loading or unloading materials manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids or lifting devices.
- Performing routine post and pre-inspections to ensure suitable working nature or forklift equipment.
- Reporting to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment or any other safety hazards.
- Weighing product or material and recording weights and further production information on labels and tags.
- Wrapping material loads with a wrapper.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness by following proper housekeeping procedures.
- Follow all warehouse department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as directed by management.
- Pass paperwork on to appropriate personnel for data entry.
- Stock finished good in the “first in, first out” (FIFO) order.
- Deliver stock to work stations for production.
- Remove unused and finished goods from workstations.
- Recognize and notify management of any potential mechanical or electrical problem(s) that could seriously damage equipment or employees.
- Must work in a safe and ethical manner at all times.
- Understand and comply with all lockout/tagout procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year of forklift operator or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Able to understand written and spoken English.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and use proper etiquette.
- Ability to professionally communicate with other department personnel.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency.
- Documentation skills in accordance with company standards for accuracy.
- Must be detail orientated with the ability to problem solve and multi-task.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs