Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that appreciates their people and promotes from within? Then IQ Resource Group has the position for you! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: 2p-10p or 10p-6a
- Monitor and follow all manufacturing safety preventative measures and practices, including 5S+ safety guidelines
- Promote positive teamwork
- Must be capable of following and meeting standard work requirements
- Must be able to use computer programs to assist in recording data, making labels, printing tooling layouts, obtaining prints and specifications, printing ship-sets, etc.
- Work safely in accordance with regulations, standards, and procedures, and in a manner that eliminates unreasonable risk to health and the environment. Notify management of unsafe conditions or practices, unlawful activities and activities which present unreasonable health and/or environmental risk.
- Report all safety and/or environmental incidents to management immediately
- Able to foster professionalism with all associates along with internal and external customers
- Continue to keep current in skills through training, classes and on the job training
- Must be responsible for accurately counting and identifying materials throughout the Materials area
- Be responsible for picking and delivering work between all departments and the handling and processing of materials in and out of the area
- Replenish designated locations in warehouse as needed
- Must be capable of operating all equipment in the Materials area, including a fork truck, prime mover, tugger, scales (mobile and floor), and crane
- Perform warehouse tasks including but not limited to line side storage, cycle counts, and move tickets
- Must be capable of properly identifying the destination of materials being shipped and ensure proper shipping containers are used in consolidation and UPS
- Must be familiar with receipting methods and be able to interface with other departments to ensure proper receipts and disbursement of materials
- Be accountable for process evaluation, measurement, documentation., and improvement on a continuous basis
- Must understand Kanban process and ensure inventory accuracy, while also being responsible for the locator and mainframe transactions
- Must be capable of moving from one job to another within the department as necessary
- Actively participate in department and process team activities
- Other duties may be assigned at a later time
- Education required: High School diploma or GED
- Experience: Operating a forklift or equivalent equipment preferred
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Have a high degree of initiative and a good work record
- Good math, counting, reading and writing skills
- Be able to exercise continuous mental, visual and audio attention
- Basic computer skills
- Vision: Near acuity and accommodation for reading information to perform job tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Requires constant alertness to surroundings and product quality
- Must be able to use simple measuring instruments, such as a scale
- Exert 31 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
- Exert 11 to 30 pounds of force frequently
- Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!