IQ Resource Group is seeking Material Handlers/Forklift Operators in Neenah, WI. Direct Hire Opportunities! Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Neenah, WI
- Day Shift: $20.70hr, 6am-6pm on a 2-2-3 Schedule
- Night Shift: $21.20hr, 6pm-6am on a 2-2-3 Schedule
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Free Vision Insurance
- Immediate Vesting into 401K of Company Match
- Employee Product Discounts
- Three-day weekends every other weekend
- More days off! Workers on a 12hr shift get 182 days off per year over the 92 days of 8hr shift.
- Better use of vacation time. Although there are technically fewer vacation days on 12’s versus 8’s, by taking only 2, 3 or 4 vacation days at the appropriate time in the cycle, it is possible to have up to 12 consecutive days off making extended vacations possible several times per year. With 8-hour shifts it takes 5 vacation days to get a week off.
- Improved family and social life. Workers often report improved family life because there are more “quality” days off to spend at home. Workers on 12-hour schedules report less irritability, more communication and better planning of family activities.
The Material Handler will pick orders/materials, unload trailers, sort, and label raw materials, put away product to pick locations, move materials to/from production areas, palletize /shrink wrap pallets, scan information using RF, load pallets onto trucks. Use of manual or electric pallet jacks, forklift, order picker, hoist, and/or turret truck will be required depending on area working.
- Load/Unload trucks
- Accurately pick orders for customers or materials for production and complete required paperwork
- Place completed orders into storage racking maintaining accurate placement
- Maintain and keep clean a safe work environment
- Understand the different product/material in respected area
- Assist in the inventory process
- Operate machinery/equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- Accurately use RF equipment for order and material recording
- Responsible for following food safety/quality/regulatory policies and procedures, executing responsibilities as identified in standard operating procedures, and reporting food safety/quality/regulatory concerns to the Production or Quality Manager.
- Certification will be provided but previous forklift experience or certification is required.
- All positions require a high school diploma or GED.
- Food processing or packaging experience
- Understanding of food safety, workplace safety, and food quality standards is strongly preferred.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!