Exciting Opportunity: Material Handler/Forklift Positions in Clintonville, WI!
IQ Resource Group is seeking 1st and 2nd shift Material Handler/Forklift candidates for the Clintonville area. Are you or someone you know interested in this great opportunity? Give our New London office call today! 920-982-3660
Wage: $19.50 + $1 shift differential for 2nd shift
Hours: 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am on a 2-2-3 schedule
Type: Direct Hire – We’re looking for long-term commitment and growth.
Location: Clintonville, WI.
• The primary purpose of this role is to operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manner
• This includes collecting scrap and other waste, as well as supplying workstations with necessary containers
• We strive to ensure continuous production through these efforts
• Operate forklift and various material handling equipment, ensuring completion of operator training, daily safety checks, and monitoring battery charge levels
• Coordinate outbound scrap trailers, including weighing, recording, and loading all scrap
• Contact freight carriers for trailer pickup and delivery
• Monitor and maintain auto-baler to bale board scrap, weigh, and load into scrap trailer
• Monitor and process ink wastewater for water treatment
• Collect portable dumpsters and waste containers from plant and warehouse, disposing of waste properly
• Collect and replace napkin totes and table cover bins from work centers
• Empty cardboard racks throughout the facility
• Collect full Gaylord containers from work centers and replace with empties
• Collect and palletize butt rolls
• Bale napkin and corrugate scrap
• Dump treated ink cakes into compactor
• Contact waste contractor for compactor dumpster replacement
• Order supplies
• Sweep and maintain scrap room and loading dock cleanliness
• Clean around balers and other equipment
• Promptly report service and equipment issues to maintenance personnel
• Monitor work areas for workplace hazards and safety issues
• Lift or manipulate stub rolls from pallet to floor or pallet to pallet
• Collaborate with others from multiple departments to supply appropriate products when requested
• Follow GMP guidelines and promptly report any food safety issues to supervisor
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Factory experience preferred but not required.
• Certified to operate mechanical trucks prior to use.
• Utilize training materials, including JSA and checklists, before operating equipment.
• Proficient in operating various types of forklifts, such as sit-down forklift, reach-lift, and walkie-rider.
• Familiar with ICC lock down bar, garbage compactor, auto wrapper/film, and C184 fork trucks.
• Ability to handle battery changes, charging or changing of gas tanks.
• Anticipate appropriate stopping distance when load is applied to pallet during transition.
• Aware of high traffic within multi-step process or obtaining products from production floor and warehouse.
• Knowledgeable about traffic areas and potential hazards, including pedestrians.
• Able to adapt work station configuration as production changes with particular orders.
• Alert and attentive when operating mechanical trucks, being aware of surroundings and safety sounds.
• Possess depth perception to visualize potential hazards within a given work station or aisle way.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!