IQ Resource Group in Sheboygan is seeking Mechanical Assemblers. You will be responsible for producing and assembling machine(s) and machine parts according to specifications. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Location: Sheboygan Falls, WI
- 2pm-10pm M-F
- Reads and follows entry-level blueprints, shop orders, specifications, and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Measures parts accurately using scales, micrometers, and calipers.
- Utilize overhead crane and rigging procedures.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a High School diploma.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints and other manufacturing instructions.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to use hand tools and machine tools such as drill press, band saw, cut-off saw and grinder.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Must be able to collaborate with others (including in-person) to proactively develop solutions.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate CAD documents preferred.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of carpentry, electrical, and pneumatics a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically preferred.
Physical Requirements: Protective Clothing Required:
- The incumbent will utilize safety glasses, ear protection, gloves, safety shoes while performing the duties of this position.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.)
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, reach above shoulders and use foot/feet to operate machinery. The incumbent will regularly talk and listen, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch, and move from place to place. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- During the performance of their duties, the incumbent will be required to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds, will regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will frequently lift up to 25 pounds, such as lifting machine parts and components.
- During the performance of their duties, the employee will utilize various hand tools, portable power tools, measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, scales and indicators, overhead cranes and forklifts, stationary power tools such as lathe, band saw, grinder, as well as tap & die equipment and a computer.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The employee works in a factory environment and is occasionally exposed to work in high places, fumes, or airborne particles. They are regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. Occasional travel on company business will be required. The noise level in the work environment is normally loud but can get very loud when using specific types of equipment.
- All employees are expected and encouraged to participate in safety and health program activities including the following: reporting hazards, unsafe work practices, and accidents immediately to their supervisor or a safety committee representative; wearing required personal protective equipment and participating in and supporting safety committee activities.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!