IQ Resource Group is seeking a Mechanical Assembler on 1st shift. Responsibilities include assembling, checking quality, and supporting testing of assembled equipment, disassembling, and preparing equipment for shipping. Call us today at 920-235-1555!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 4:30 am-2:00 pm Mon-Fri
- Install wire way and cable tray and wiring both power and control circuits of the equipment.
- Assembly of control panels, control cabinets, and push-button console.
- Perform multi-phase circuit wiring, conduit wire way installation, and control circuit wiring.
- Understanding electrical schematics, machine drawings, assemblies, and related bills of materials includes tasks such as: match-marking the bulk container handling equipment for installation; attaching brackets and devices to the equipment; installing wireway and cable tray, and, wiring both power and control circuits of the equipment.
- General wiring skills for performing the following skills are necessary:
a. Control panel assembly • Control cabinet assembly
b. Pushbutton console assembly• Multi-phase circuit wiring
c. PLC knowledge
d. Conduit & wireway install
e. Control circuit wiring
- The results of these tasks must represent quality workmanship, compliance with customer and Busse, Inc. specifications, and must comply with any applicable codes (NEC, CSA, UL.). Specific tasks involved in specification compliance include correct conduit fills, proper wire sizing, and utilization of standard or nonstandard parts to meet customer needs.
- Using hand tools and power tools, as necessary.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Maintain accuracy on documentation including labor reporting, material issues and returns, material moves, and material scrap reports
- An understanding and proficient use of skills necessary to work from and solve problems using Busse, Inc. machine drawings, machine assembly drawings, controls schematics, and relevant bills of materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Or one to three months of related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
Other Knowledge, Skills. and Abilities: Handle multiple tasks simultaneously. PLC knowledge.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!