IQ Resource Group is currently seeking Electrical Assemblers in Green Bay, WI! Direct Hire!! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Supports production operations by assembling mechanical components, subassemblies, products or systems while meeting or exceeding standards for quality, productivity and safety. This position typically works under minimal to moderate supervision.
- Assembles mechanical components of packaging machines per specifications.
- Reads customer specification drawings.
- Reads CAD drawings and can assemble using CAD software.
- Uses testing and measuring equipment such as calipers and angle finders.
- Sets up machines and determines if parts match specs, identifies and locates missing parts.
- Recognizes the proper alignment and tolerance of all parts.
- Sketches parts and updates prints as necessary.
- Assists in other areas and performs additional tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Technical Degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing or related field preferred but willing to train motivated, mechanically inclined individuals seeking to build packaging machinery in our Green Bay location
- Blueprint reading skills and experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in related position preferred, but willing to train entry level candidates with relatable experience
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds regularly
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!