IQ Resource Group is hiring Weekend Shift Machine Operator in Green Bay, WI. Starting at $19.53/hr. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Fri-Sun 6p-6a OR 6am – 6pm
Successful Operators enjoy the challenges of working in an average-paced, team-oriented environment while safely completing the processes. The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Runs multiple plastic extrusion molding machines.
- Performs operator-level preventative maintenance tasks.
- Ensures quality at the source by reading and understanding job instructions and operator control plan items for each and every job assigned.
- Performs all required quality inspections, records all required results, and identifies and escalates any issues.
- Change-over dies as directed by the production schedule (Operator 3).
- Verifies correct supplies are at the machine per job specifications.
- Identifies and actively participates in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Ensures resin and colorant mixing is done properly.
- Palletizes, packages and labels parts for shipment to customer.
- Maintains clean workstation.
- Completes timely and accurate production reporting.
- Must maintain good attendance and follow all policies per the company’s handbook.
- Identify hazards and ensure a safe workplace.
- Actively participate in safety training and activities.
- Other duties as directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Able to use miscellaneous hand tools including manual, pneumatic, and powered.
- Able to communicate & comprehend the English Language to perform the duties of this position between all shifts and coworkers to ensure all safety, quality, and production standards are met.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 55 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to quickly and accurately compare the color and pattern of products on the basis of visual stimuli to quality control standards.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee might encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud and PPE is required. Appropriate hearing protection while in the plant is required as noise levels within the facility meet OSHA requirements for hearing protection equipment.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!