IQ Resource Group is hiring Packagers in Green Bay, WI on 2nd shift! No experience required; we are willing to train! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: Sun – Thu 2:30p-11pm
- Responsible for operating, cleaning, and maintaining multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment. This may include material handling to the production line, set-up, changeover, operation and troubleshooting of all retail packaging equipment (Spiral through Final Case palletizing.
- Ensure finished product conforms to specifications.
- Removes damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Responsible for production, package, and product changeovers.
- Maintains required product inspection processes.
- Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Perform preventative maintenance, clear jams as well as set up for new production runs.
- Operate all manufacturing equipment (including new technologies) efficiently and safely.
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices.
- Perform cleaning, inspection, and lubrication of equipment.
- Keep daily records of downtime and machine operations.
- Work well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Responsible for training other packaging machine operators or cross-train other PMOMs.
- Ability to understand and perform equipment changeovers in a timely manner.
- Be able to quickly learn and explain the operating principles for assigned equipment.
- Understand and perform manufacturer-related sanitation and assembly tasks on equipment.
- Be able to perform basic technical functions such as removing belts for cleaning and changing out basic damaged components.
- Be able to notify and explain to maintenance when the assigned equipment is not running to center line.
- Assist in developing a lubrication schedule for the assigned equipment and execute the schedule.
- Gain a subject matter expert level of understanding of the operational principles of the assigned equipment.
- Ability to operate pallet jack.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices as stated within the policy.
- Follows all Safety rules & procedures by working safely and ensuring safety of others.
- Follows all food safety procedures.
- Follows all environmental protocols as applicable.
- Follows all sanitation procedures and work instructions.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- 1+ years experience as a team leader in manufacturing facility. Preferably in food.
- Experience working in temperature-controlled settings.
- Experience with perishable items proven track record in safe working practices.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task, and able to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor toward others; ability to work productively with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Self-starter who is able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward.
- Positive attitude and motivation by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!