IQ Resource Group-Green Bay is seeking a Paint Prep Technician for our client in Green Bay, WI. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 2nd Mon-Fri 2:30 pm – 11 pm
- Proficiently prepare, apply, and confirm that customer surface preparation and coating requirements are achieved with consistently high quality
- Ensure preparation compliance – No dirt, oil, or other contaminants are present which would have a harmful effect on adhesion, visual appearance or long-term coating integrity
- Ensure coatings are prepared in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and are applied and consumed within prescribed time limits without runs, sags, thin spots, etc
- Assure adequate dry/cure time before handling to prevent coating damage due to air-borne contamination, finger marks, or scratches resulting from premature handling
- Adjust paint and process parameters to account for atmospheric conditions (such as temperature and humidity) or coating irregularity to achieve the specified or expected quality finish
- If coating defect/repair is required, successfully blends the area to achieve excellent adhesion and smooth surfaces without evidence of blemish effect
- Achieve the required uniform coating thickness without runs, sags, thin or heavy spots
- Perform daily and weekly cleaning and preventive maintenance on painting and mixing equipment and ensure that required electrical grounds and air filtration systems are monitored, logged, cleaned, or replaced in order to maintain effectiveness and compliance with applicable codes
- Ensure that raw material inventory is accurately recorded, labeled, secured and placed in designated locations
- Ability to frequently lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!