IQ is seeking a Parts Racker in Green Bay, WI. No experience required; we are willing to train! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 3rd shift 11p-7a *train on 1st for 1 week 7a-3p
- Rack, un-rack, and package customer parts per the work order.
- Ensures all customer product and tooling is handled properly to avoid damage.
- Monitors all equipment to ensure they are performing and calibrated properly.
- Visually inspects product prior to racking while notifying the Team Leader/Supervisor of any non-conformances.
- Records necessary racking and un-racking information on work order.
- Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations while working with Hazardous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains equipment, and work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Works with a positive attitude and reports all questions or problems to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Sharp parts, sharp tooling, heavy carts, occasional hot and cold temperature and humidity levels, heat from ovens, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air (must use hearing protection).
- Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Potential splash exposure near process lines.
- Responsibilities are repetitive in nature.
- Various chemicals are used in process.
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write English on documents such as work orders, safety instructions and dispositions of parts. (Spanish translator on 1st and 2nd shift)
- Ability to speak English sufficiently to allow for adequate communication in emergencies and to allow for effective cooperation with teammates. (Spanish translator on 1st and 2nd shift)
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!