Plant Technicians needed in East Troy and Lake Geneva! Contact us at 262-248-0507 for more information or Apply Now!
Location: East Troy and Lake Geneva, WI
- 1st Shift: 7a-3:30p
- 2nd Shift: 3p-11:30p
- The Plant Technician will have a “home” department and Supervisor where they will report to at the beginning of their shift, but may at times be required to move to where the work is as necessary in order to maintain continuous flow manufacturing.
- Wax injection / Assembly
- Robotic shell dipping / autoclaving
- General foundry work
- Shell removal (knock-out), Casting removal (cut-off, cold-break)
- Casting Grinding (Hand / CNC Grinder)
- Sand or Shot Blasting (Hand / Automated)
- Casting Inspection, Deburring, Straightening, Welding, Shipping – Receiving
- Plant Technicians will be properly trained prior to performing any operation throughout the factory.
- All safety equipment (PPE) for the trained operation will be supplied by the company.
- The employee is required to wear full leather steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses with side shields in all areas of the plant.
- Lifting requirements are up to 55 lbs when required from floor height to chest height.
- The Plant Technician must be able to read, understand written instructions.
- The Plant technician must be able to enter data on a computer data collection system
- High school diploma or GED
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!