IQ Resource Group is seeking Press Assistants for a company in the Wrightstown area. It is 6am-6pm & 6pm to 6am on a rotating schedule every other week. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Wrightstown, WI
Hours: Rotating 12’s
- 6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am (Rotating shift every other week)
This role is responsible for helping set up, operate, or tend to printing presses in a safe manner to produce quality product with minimum waste that meets the customer’s specifications and needs.
- Thread material into press.
- Tend to inks at press-side during press runs.
- Check quality specifications, maintain quality throughout press run.
- Index finish rolls.
- Collect retain samples.
- Place roll tags on rolls.
- Package rolls according to customer specifications.
- Have product taken to warehouse.
- Assist with machine clean-ups as required.
- Help identify and react to production problems
- All other assignments assigned by management.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Experience to use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, utility knives, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices in rules and scales, etc., used in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift and clamp truck certification a plus
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a paper converting environment.
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Able to work independently, follow instructions and be self-motivated.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts and overtime if needed.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs