IQ Resource Group is seeking an 2nd shift Press Technician in Manitowoc, WI. $17/hour with weekly pay! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: Mon-Thur 2p-12am with some overtime
- Loads coil on coil holders (physical demands: approximately 50 lbs)
- Place end of coil in correct position under punch and against guides
- Starts press and watches operations as press automatically performs function for which it was designed
- Periodically inspects parts using quality standards and tools (i.e., visual, micrometer, caliper)
- Pack and load parts per work instructions (physical demands: 15-20 lbs repetitively)
- Maintain accurate count of parts and complete paperwork
- Responsible for setup, operate, adjust as needed, train, lead and meet production goals and through put
- Move cart to load coil on loading car, load and position coil on mandrel with loading car
- Remove wire or strapping from coil
- Load metal through system when necessary
- Keep machine in proper adjustment, and inspect metal as it is being slit
- Cut out sections of coil not up to Quality Control standards
- Observe metal for correct size, length, width and gauge
- Turn off machine at end of cutting cycle and maintain proper amount of pieces and proper weights
- Responsible for material handling operations in the Value Added department including; wrapping, making up skids, cutting cardboard strips, loading coils to coil reel, receiving and organizing metal to various operations within the Value Added department, packaging, helping shipping and receiving at times along with coil upending area.
- Candidate will be involved with inventories with materials, metals, skids, cardboard etc.. and will coordinate materials to specific lines as needed.
- Candidate will report to supervisor on a daily basis and will have contact and communications to various areas outside the Value Added department.
- Transporting Scrap and Metals From One Complex to Another Complex By Freight Van
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform miscellaneous manufacturing duties as assigned by management
- Comply with the Company’s quality management system requirements
- High school education or equivalent
- Necessary relevant work experience (i.e., metals industry, mechanical/hydraulic press work)
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work with others as a team
- Forklift operating experience
- Shipping and Receiving experience a plus
- Able to Lift Up To 75# 2-4 Hours Per Shift
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!