Production/Sanitation Team Member needed in New London, WI! Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. Call us at 920-982-3660 for more information or Apply Now!
Location: New London, WI
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management deem necessary.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to achieve the goals of the Director of Operations
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards including but not limited to: Human Resources, Good Manufacturing Processes, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Food and Drug Administration, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer Protection, Safe Quality Food, and the United States Department of Agriculture
- With the aim of achieving high performance, build a positive, team-oriented work culture and environment where continuous improvement, innovative and positive thinking, teamwork, positive behaviors, safety and security are natural outcomes.
- Develop required skills and knowledge to a level of depth appropriate to keep production as highly functional as needed to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Thorough understanding and ability to rotate into all positions of processing including batching, barrel dumping, ingredient batching and track.
- Inspect all raw cheeses for mold, dirt or unsanitary conditions and properly discard any unusable product.
- Move necessary product ingredients to staging area for restacking.
- Properly organize storage of ingredients and raw cheese supplies.
- Complete training on hand trucks, forklifts and other power equipment necessary to successfully complete job functions.
- Properly use cheese scale to accurately weight the needed amount of cheese slabs requested by each formulation.
- Work cohesively with Quality Assurance Supervisor to report any questionable quality or unsanitary findings.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures upon completion of daily production orders.
- Maintain a well-organized and sanitary workspace according the company’s required Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Promote a safe, secure, and positive work environment for all employees.
- Other duties as appropriate or assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires High School diploma or GED and/or equivalent industry knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of food or dairy manufacturing a plus.
- Computer skills Advance Microsoft office skills to include email (outlook), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel).
- Must have knowledge or be able to obtain knowledge that leads to the efficient utilization of the enterprise resource planning software system Microsoft Dynamics – GP.
- Language Skills Ability to write reports, procedures, processes, and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, managers, supervisors and other employees of Ellsworth Creamery.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical and complex production scheduling, purchasing, or inventory issues while dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of specifications and information furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Processing Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Processing Team Member is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- This position may require constant use of hands or fingers to effectively use a computer keyboard.
- In an instance where a physical inventory or an evaluation of ingredient or packaging quality is required, the Processing Team Member may be required to lift or move up to 50LB.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!