IQ Resource Group is hiring 1st shift Production Workers $18/hour. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 1st shift
- Work under the direction and supervision of the shift supervisor, shift lead person, and/or a machine operator, learn how to clean equipment, do general housekeeping, package pallets, index rolls on sheet lines, learn reprocessing and crystallizer operations, and basic forklift and warehouse skills.
- Must read, write, and understand Technical Manuals, Order Forms, and be proficient in arithmetic, use basic measuring instruments such as, rulers, micrometers, and scales, but not limited to these items.
- Use basic hand tools, for example, pliers, vice grip, crescent wrench, screwdriver, alien wrench, feeler gauge, but not limited to these items.
- Operate forklift.
- Operate complete reprocessing line, crystallizer, and differentiate materials.
- Assist in indexing rolls on the sheet lines.
- Locate and clean all manufacturing equipment air filters and do general housekeeping, (sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, etc.)
- Package product in accordance with order, fill out roll labels, weigh and record, and wrap rolls.
- Accomplish basic tests for quality output, such as; width, gauge, and weight, using ruler, micrometer, and scale, (English and metric)
- May perform as assistant to a more senior operator on any one of the sheet lines, laminator, or slitter/re-winder.
- Use reprocessing lines, crystallizers, pallet trucks, forklifts, scales, hand tools, and measuring devices but not limited to these items.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of output.
- Care required at all times to prevent safety and health hazards.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!