IQ Resource Group is seeking individuals with a self starter initiative, motivation, and pays close attention to details. No experience required; we are willing to train! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- 5am to 3pm; Monday through Thursday
- 3pm to 1am; Monday through Thursday
Be able to dismantle all machines used in the manufacturing of ice cream, wash, sanitize, and put away all parts or reassemble if needed, following all Standard Sanitation Operating Procedure (SSOP).
- Dismantle all machines, wash, and sanitize and reassemble when needed.
- Be able to wash all vats, tanks, and silo’s using the Clean in Place (CIP) system.
- Washing all other equipment used in production of product, such as tables, trays, conveyors, crates, and utensils.
- Wash all mix lines, freezers, and vats using Clean in Place (CIP) system, wash and lubricate all plug valves in mix lines.
- Wash all piping, clamps, caps, and etc. in the Clean Out of Place (COP) tank.
- Follow all Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP).
- Perform all other housekeeping duties that would be listed on the master sanitation schedule, such as floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Inspecting all gaskets and changing when necessary.
- Inspect vats and spray balls.
- Fill out all paperwork thoroughly and completely.
- Inspect all machines after washing.
- Take out garbage.
- Take in cream off of incoming tanker and wash tanker.
- Trained to use all cleaning chemicals properly and safely.
- Putting all parts away in there proper place.
- And any other duties assigned by supervisor or management.
- Education: High School education preferred.
- Experience/ Qualifications: No experience necessary, will train.
- Reports to: Sanitation Supervisor
- Working Conditions: This position requires bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and standing. Must be able to life 50+ pounds. Work in warm room temperatures with a lot of humidity. Very wet conditions throughout the shift.
- Expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Portrait a positive attitude at all times.
- Your trust, honesty, integrity, and confidentiality is a company must.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!