IQ Resource Group is partnered with a tube fabrication and powder coat painting company! 1st and 2nd shift openings with weekly pay! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Two Rivers, WI
- 1st Shift: 5 am – 3 pm Mon- Thurs.
- 2nd Shift: 3 pm – 1 am Mon- Thurs.
- Ability to use a ruler/tape measure accurately
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Accurate labor data entry
- Accurate inventory entry
- Ability to read and execute shop order routing information
- Ability to pick from tube stock for direct shipment to customer using pick slip or from shop order
- Ability to check in process quality
- Ability to run and set up abrasive saw
- Ability to accurately use micrometer to verify tube wall thickness and outside diameter
- Ability to safely and efficiently use overhead hoist to unload and move tube
- Ability to receive raw material against PO into BPCS system and log
- Stock material in designated locations
- Ability to visually recognize tubing type (SAE spec, seamless vs welded, etc.)
- Ability to run and set up Band Saw
- Ability to cross reference blueprint and shop order for material spec length, etc.