Are you looking for a job that keeps you busy and where the day flies by? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview (262) 248-0507!
Location: Waukesha, WI
- 1st 6AM – 4:30PM MON- THURS
- Stock and load the screw machines, keeping it filled with proper oil levels, cutting fluids or lube and keeping the machines free of chip build-up
- Monitor the screw machines, making changes to speed, feed rates or tool position to ensure accurate production of the plans within the part specifications.
- Perform all necessary quality checks to verify that the parts meet specification of the blueprints by using a variety of tools including calipers and micrometers.
- Detect and report all defective materials or questionable conditions to the Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Branch Manufacturing Manager
- Trouble shoot machines and perform regular maintenance on the screw machines including sharpening of basic tools such as drill bits and cut-off tools to manufacture parts.
- Keep accurate counts and production records, perform final inspection, complete paperwork and prepare parts for transport to packaging.
- May run other machines and perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Education: Requires a high school education or GED, trade school a plus.
- Experience: 1 year Screw Machine Apprentice and 2 years of experience preferred
- Must maintain and safeguard the confidential information of the company
- Must comply with company policies and procedures
- Must maintain a clean work environment following all safety procedures and regulations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to read and interpret measuring equipment such as gauges blueprints, micrometers, calipers, depth and dimensional micrometers
- Ability to effectively work and interact with others
- Ability to use strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to be well organized and prioritize successfully
- Ability to deal with internal customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to operate basic machine controls in a safe manner
- Ability to verify part to print
- Ability to change tools
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!