Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Do you enjoy working with your hands? If so, then IQ Resource group has the position for you! We are currently recruiting for a Set Up Technician for a food production company in Manitowoc. Qualified candidates will work in a great environment with excellent room for advancement. Set up technicians will work to ensure that all parts, machines and piping are clean and sanitary. They will also ensure that all machines are assembled properly for the day’s production.
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- 2am-Noon; Monday to Thursday
- Wash, sanitize, assemble machines and pipe from freezers to machines for the day’s production.
- Start production when setup is complete
- Disassemble machines at the start of shift
- Clean and sanitize all equipment following proper procedure
- Set up machines so they are level and do a dry run to ensure they are set up properly for the product they are running
- Re-wash and sanitize product as needed
- Ensure all packaging, inkjets and labelers are in place
- Ensure all product is handled in a sanitary condition
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity or other opportunities with IQ Resource Group, please contact IQ Resource Group – Manitowoc at 920-652-0260 or view a complete listing of our openings at our Facebook Jobs Page: IQ Resource Group – Manitowoc!