Are you good at solving problems and have experience tinkering with small machines? Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st Shift: 6:30am – 3:45pm Monday – Thursday 6:30am-11:30am Friday
- Analyze problems and fix sewing and other finishing machines
- Preventive maintenance on sewing and other finishing machines (hand cutters, grommeters, snap and rivet machines)
- Research and order parts for machines
- Maintain a stock of parts for common machines
- Some light building maintenance
- Back-up for forklift
- Able to work with small, intricate parts
- Some electrical background
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with input from supervisors
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!