IQ Resource Group is seeking Forklift Operators for a Neenah production facility. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Neenah, WI
Hours: 2nd Shift: 2pm-10pm M-F
As a Production Support employee in our Shipping & Receiving department, you will be responsible for assisting in daily operations. The ideal candidate must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities as listed below.
- Use a stand-up, lift-forklift and picker efficiently and safety.
- Assist with loading and unloading trailers as needed.
- Use a pick list to pick product and count product needed for run.
- With the use of a scan gun, scan pallets and transport to its holding area within the warehouse.
- Change forklift batteries, as needed.
- Ensure proper operating procedures (SOP’s) are followed.
- Support production needs to a high level.
- Ensure clean and safe work area.
- Conduct any other given duties assigned by supervisor.
- Prior experience with forklift driving
- Stand-up forklift driving experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts using general mathematics
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Basic computer skills to help get around in the Manufacturing software
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Must be able to read and understand job tickets and sort sheets
- Normal or correctable visual acuity, color vision and hearing as required by the position
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!