IQ Resource Group is seeking a Shipping and Receiving department worker in Plymouth, WI. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm M-F
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am Sun-Th
- Picking, Loading, and billing of products for shipment to customers
- Unloading, completing quality checks, receiving, and warehousing incoming product
- Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members and leadership
- Complete work on schedule and accurately
- Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station and warehouse
- Must be able to operate a forklift of all types proficiently
- Ability to hand load boxes and bundles of product onto truck
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately complete transactions within our ERP computer systems
- Must be proficient in reading a tape measure and general mathematics with or without the use of a calculator.
- Must be able to follow instructions, read, write, and speak English as needed to operate machines and complete paperwork.
- Must have general computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a group.
- Must be able to operate in outside warehouses independently and proficiently
- Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions.
- Ability to lift/ carry up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally with help.
- Must be able to operate yard equipment including but not limited to the “Yard Dog” and other trucks to move trailers and supplies in and out of doors as needed within the shift.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!