Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. IQ-Green Bay is seeking a Sleeve Laminator on 2nd shift! If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Wage: $18/hr + $2/hour shift premium on 2nd
- 2nd Shift: 2:00p-12:30a Mon-Thur
- Willingness to perform general housekeeping and maintenance associated with the work area.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Identify and demonstrate the use of machine safety and personal protection equipment.
- Demonstrate compliance with safety procedures, OSHA requirements, and guidelines.
- Responsible for assigned production duties.
- Operate assigned tool(s), such as laminating stands or cut-off saws, to meet the requirements of client component manufacturing.
- Perform assigned duties in a timely fashion, or time allotted.
- Check product design and specifications for compatibility with manufacturing capabilities.
- Recommend changes in design or specifications as needed to reduce cost, add value, increase manufacturing efficiency, or improve performance.
- Assist with warranty or complaint issues, by providing solutions or rework options.
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction.
- Ability to read drawings and technical specifications with knowledge of geometric tolerances.
- Ability to read and understand procedures, router, and other job instructions.
- Ability to set-up and operate assigned tool(s) or workspace.
- Knowledge in use of measuring instruments and their application.
- Basic math skills to include but not limited to addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and geometry.
- Technical knowledge of or ability to learn machining and manufacturing procedures and practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Adaptable to changing work environment with competing demands and frequent changes.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing, & multi-faceted work environment where several moving parts dictate your workload.
- Ability to focus on multiple, highly-technical orders while remaining current with regard to job disposition.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!