IQ Resource Group is looking for a recruiter to join our growing team in Lake Geneva WI . We are looking for a motivated, high energy, organized individual willing to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers. Ideal candidate will be expert at multitasking, organized and reliable. Strong communication and computer skills are both a must. Competitive base salary along with performance based monthly commissions. Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred!
Location: Lake Geneva, WI
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Salaried Exempt. Salary DOE. Direct hire and temporary commission plans. Performance Bonuses.
- Recruit, interview and match skilled individuals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities.
- Provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Ensure all timecards are received and sent to payroll for active workers.
- Participate in job fairs and other recruitment networking functions when necessary to meet staffing demands.
- Conduct orientations, drug tests, and safety training (if requested by client) for all new temporary employees.
- Proactively develop relationships with appropriate levels of decision makers within client companies to ensure strong relationships.
- Meet specific customer staffing needs and proactively communicate with clients.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Work proactively and positively with all members of the team.
- Attempt to resolve work related issues independently with coworkers through positive and open communication.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively.
- Computer Skills: Keyboarding/typing speed of 40 words per minute. Computer literate with functional applications. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to input and enter data accurately and efficiently
- Experience: 2 – 3 years related staffing industry, human resources, customer service or sales experience and/or training.
- Language Skills: Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and applicants, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in English and Spanish languages. Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.