Do you have a passion to help others succeed at the highest of standards? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
- 1st Shift: 7am-3pm M-F
- The water spider/support person is responsible for supplies & materials, with a focus on making sure the operator has what is needed to do the job. This person should be at each machine several times per hour in addition to the top of the hour with the cell coach and mold tech.
- Ensuring packaging supplies are available when needed
- Assisting with any and all indirect work for the operators – quality, inspection, material handling, making labels, training, etc.
- Initiating & supporting team problem solving when needed.
- Continuous improvement activities.
- Backup cell coach and mold tech responsibilities as needed
- Supporting training
- Other work as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in driving efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing experience and implementation.
- Knowledge of procedures, tools, and processes
- Ability to partner with others to achieve a common goal
- Ability to stand and walk the entire shift.
- Ability to work overtime as scheduled including shift overla
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!