IQ Resource Group in Green Bay is looking for a driven, hardworking, and enthusiastic Warehouse Production Associate. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: De Pere, WI
Hours: 1st M-F 7:30 am – 4 pm
- Responsible for the assembly of hydraulic hoses, waterjet parts, filter assemblies, and assorted other products
- Assemble assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines.
- Monitor quality processes.
- Complete and submit inspection paperwork.
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires ability to safely lift up to 30 pounds using proper lifting techniques
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous forklift experience is desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess the ability to apply basic math skills.
- Must be able to use and read tape measures and digital calipers.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Benefits upon Hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer matching, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Funeral Leave Pay, Life Security, and more.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!