IQ Resource Group is seeking Welder/Fitters in Burlington, WI $20-25/hour. Apply now or call us at 262-248-0507!
Location: Burlington, WI
- 6am – 4:30pm (Mon – Thur)
- OT: Not required at this time; however, may have OT requirement in the future
Welders are responsible for using flame-cutting and welding equipment and techniques to join metal components, weld, fill holes or indentations, or fill seams or fabrications on metal products. This job is a multi-skilled position and requires a keen eye for detail, strong math skills, and the ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
- Use measure devices to assist in layout and fit of steel to be welded.
- Weld pieces together in flat, vertical or overhead positions, to make the desired completed product according to documented print.
- Grind burrs and sharp edges using hand grinders.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects such as deformed edges and marred surfaces.
- Complies with all company safety policies and procedures and practices safe work habits.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 3 years’ fitting experience preferred.
- Ability to use basic mathematics and measurements.
- Experience working with and reading prints.
- Experience laying out and measuring.
- Ability to inspect fabricated parts before welding.
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Benefits upon Hire:
- Competitive salary based on the skills and experience you bring to the company.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, beginning 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Health savings, flexible spending, and dependent care accounts.
- Other additional optional benefit coverages.
- Employee assistance programs.401k with company matching contribution.
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!