IQ Resource Group is currently seeking Wrapper Operators in Green Bay, WI! 12 hour crews on AM’s or PM’s. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 6:15a-6:30p or 6:15p-6:30a
- 2-2-3 schedule
- More days off. Workers on a 12-hour shift get 182 days off per year over the 92 days of 8-hour shift. Fewer days at work provides more time for other activities
- Long weekends. Workers on 12-hour shifts have long 3-day weekends every other weekend and are guaranteed every other weekend off.
Wrapper Operators must understand, operate and support communicated performance standards. They will work within a team to produce quality products at or above quality expectations driven by work orders and product specifications. Adjusts equipment as needed to respond to feedback provided by the line quality technician present on the production line. Operators will also use a mechanical aptitude to assist in planned maintenance events as well as support R&D on new internal and external driven projects within company.
- Continually monitor and verify product during production for overall pouch appearance including eye marks, graphics, fin seal quality, and end seal quality.
- Check pouches for leaks, check date code is visible and correct, quality of the die cut and placement, quality of the label and placement of quality of hole punch and orientation, if applicable.
- Prepare and change both film and label rolls when applicable.
- Clean the wrappers according to manufactures or procedures.
- Keep raw materials stocked and controllable.
- Maintain and follow all 5s concepts for organization, cleaning and elimination waste. Open all rework they have created and reuse all produced if possible following all quality and cGMP guidelines. All tools must be kept in the correct location when not in use.
- Communicate quality findings, input changes, mechanical observations and management directions to the Converter Operator, Line Leader, Line Quality Technician, Supervisors, etc.
- Change the machine from one product to the next efficiently and effectively. Following all centerlines and process rounded without exception. Must change over all machines including changing the printer date code, adjusting side rails and changing recipes, if applicable.
- Log all adjustments made include the time, why the adjustment was made and how it affected the product and machine.
- Must be acutely aware of your equipment and the environment. Report any damage, safety concerns and quality concerns immediately.
- Must follow good manufacturing practices after any process changes are made. Examples could be but not limited to, blade sharpening, die changes, knife replacements, changing or replacing a head, refilling the printer ink, etc. Product MUST be inspected per specification after each process change.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient math, reading and comprehension skills
- 2+ years of experience as a machine operator or in a supporting machine operator role-preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Works in a safe and ethical manner at all times
- Demonstrates strong decision making skills and flexibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Emergency stops
- Main electrical disconnects
- Main air supply and air dump valves
- Understands and complies with all lockout/tagout procedures
- Team player who enjoys an atmosphere of accomplishment and steady growth
- Must possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn and have good attendance
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!