IQ Resource Group is hiring assemblers in Oshkosh! Great stability and opportunities for advancement. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
- 1st 6am-2pm
- 2nd 2-10pm
- 3rd 10pm-6am
- Prepare materials needed to perform the job and set up the work area. Pull parts from inventory, if needed.
- May generate labels and label cartons
- Follow Work Instructions and QA Spec Sheets, mark boxes with correct information and prepare and maintain paperwork
- Wrap and band skids for movement to next location
- Operate drill, mill, tapper, router, sander, hand drill, arbor press, sonic/vibration/hot plate welders, heat-taker, hot stampers and QA gauges, as needed
- Trim sharp edges, flash and runners from plastic product
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Basic mathematical functions such as counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Ability to read English
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Organizational skills and maintaining good attendance
- Alert to spot problems that require Supervisor’s attention
- Ability to use hand tools such as but not limited to clippers, straight edges, pneumatic clippers, swivel knives
- Ability to lift cartons and products of varying weights up to 40lbs
- Ability to stoop, twist, bend, squat, and stretch on a frequent basis
- May be exposed to airborne particles or fumes
- May be required to wear safety glasses and hearing protection
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!