IQ Resource Group is hiring assemblers in Oshkosh manufacturing facility that is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, flexibility and quality in the specialty coating industry. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
- 1st: 6am-2pm
- 2nd: 2pm-10pm
- Understand, adhere to, and demonstrate the company’s commitment to Quality and Safety Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift times or a pre-arranged work schedule
- Follow all policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Wear and maintain proper personal equipment (PPE)
- Work independently as needed Working in a fast-paced environment to meet Production and Quality goals
- Read and interpret assembly instructions blueprints
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Assemble each product according to specifications. Including assembly of completed part, stamping, stenciling, installation of threaded inserts, foam seals, application of sealant, caulk, glue or rustproof to production parts.
- Must be able to use hand and power tools as needed
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled product meets quality standards Identify any product defects, record and report them accordingly
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work area
- Employees must be versatile and able to move to other production areas as needed
- Physical requirements include; must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, need to have fine motor skills and dexterity as well as be able to lift up to 55 lbs. frequently
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!