Do you have great attention to detail? IQ Resource Group is seeking an Assembly Operator to assemble plastic parts and conduct tests on final products. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 2nd 2:45pm – 11:15 pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd 10:45pm – 7:15am Sun-Thur
The Assembly Operator employee will be assigned to a workstation before the start of the shift. The employee will rotate stations that will involve assembly of plastic parts, testing of the parts, and packaging. The employee will be responsible to track the amount of scrap throughout the shift and complete the daily Production Shift Reports, recording results from testing functions, and other data entry via written or electronic reporting. Use of fixtures and measuring devices are required. This position is also responsible for the quality of the product in a zero-defect culture. The employee is required to wear safety glasses and to have their ID badges on their person at all times. Safety and responsibility for a clean work area are critical in this role.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass written Production Skills Exams including math, reading comprehension, and ruler skills
- Ability to read measuring devices
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to lift different size boxes up to 40#Ability to work at fast pace with close attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!