IQ Resource Group is hiring for Fabricator/Production positions starting at $19hr in a manufacturing warehouse environment in Kaukauna, WI. Apply today or give us a call today 920-738-0020!
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Hours: 1st Shift 6:30am – 4:00pm
Fabrication Production Associates are responsible for performing production type functions that support the overall operations and other customer-related activities. The activities may include but are not limited to building assemblies, running small machines, counting parts, packaging items to get ready to ship, and help control inventory usage. This individual will be able to work independently or in a team environment by carrying out duties with limited supervision while being highly self-motivated.
- Assemble hoses, belts, and other value-added product according to customer requirements and quality assurance practices, utilizing crimpers, saws, and slitter.
- Perform pressure testing if required.
- Perform daily machine inspections.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team and cross functional team(s) as needed.
- Reviews tactical production schedules, seeks direction when needed to on how to support the goals for the day to day operations by understanding and taking direction team leads or other leadership individuals.
- Performs a variety of duties in for production and basic material handling tasks – willing to operate equipment as defined in the work instructions or training parameters.
- Capable of validating customer data sheets against a purchase orders or the pick sheets. Items are validated by – part number, part revision, size and shape, form/fit/function of material, and bill of material.
- Performs basic automated and manual equipment set-up functions which may include the loading of jigs, fixtures, and software.
- Ensure that all quality methods are performed and followed.
- Able to use measurement tools and industrial machine equipment to process mechanical assemblies at are 40 pounds appx.
- Able to read Assembly drawings and interpret how to build items to the customer requirements.
- Delivers work in way that eliminates scrap or rework.
- Keeps the leadership team informed and escalates issues when needed.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or is equivalent required
- Minimum 1-year industrial assembly experience or mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to perform shop math and read drawings
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to interpret, receive direction and apply both written and oral communication
- General office equipment and materials
- Material Handling Equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, bar code scanners, etc.
- Able to alternate or be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift, reach, push, pull up to 45 pounds as required
- Able and willing to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as required for assigned area