IQ is seeking an Assistant Operator to pack and test products in Green Bay. Positions available on all shifts. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st- 5:50 am – 2 pm M-F
- 2nd- 1:50 pm – 10 pm M-F – must train on 1st 5:50 am – 2 pm
- 3rd 9:30 pm – 6 am Sun-Th – must train on 1st 5:50 am – 2 pm
- Inspect finished product according to pouch quality specifications and package product as specified by customer. Assistant Operator is responsible to review P.O. cover sheet.
- Label packaged products and palletize product
- Prepare new cartons as needed for job run
- Monitor the quality of the product being converted to ensure compliance to company and customer quality specifications
- Alert Machine Operator and Quality Control of any suspected material non-conformances
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, reports and quality records associated with pouch operations
- Communicate with the next shift on special instructions
- Participate with peers and supervisors in addressing problem areas and operating procedures
- Always maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
- Compliance with all company Quality Systems, Operational and Human Resource policies, procedures, and practices, including safety and housekeeping procedures
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!