Seeking General Laborers on 12 hour night shift! Weekly Pay! If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Location: Adell, WI
- Week 1: Wed, Thur, Fri
- Week 2: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun
- Operate the bagging equipment in accordance with established procedures, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Maintain accurate packaging, coding, tagging and labeling of finished product in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain accurate production/packaging records for efficiency, quality and inventory control.
- Obtain sanitary pallet samples for quality control in compliance with established procedures.
- Perform checks on weight accuracy as established by procedures.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner as defined by procedures and safety requirements and record operational status on daily checklist.
- Report equipment and or quality problems to production supervisor, quality control, and maintenance.
- Cleaning and CIP of all equipment and work areas as the position requires.
- Utility men will be utilized per the needs of the company regardless of seniority and shift.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist maintenance in the repair of equipment as required.
- Maintain work area in a clean and sanitary condition.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!