Do you have leadership experience in a manufacturing environment? Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st Shift: 5am-3pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd Shift: 2:15pm-11:45pm Mon-Fri
- Coach all team members on the Company’s Basic Expectations of Team Members”.
- Monitor breaks, changeovers, and downtime for opportunities to improve.
- Support the 1st shift Team leader to maintain a high-performing team.
- Work pizza line & Boxing area
- Monitor Machines when needed.
- Monitor quality & safety
- Monitor Redzone
- Monitor consumption
- Run 1st Shift when 1st Shift Team Leader is on vacation
- Holding team members accountable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability.
- Experience in gaining efficiencies in operations.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, or similar quality control or food safety programs. Familiarity with the food or pizza industry is a plus.
- Ability to learn all applicable USDA, FDA, and OSHA regulations applicable to Hansen’s operation
- Maintain a safe work environment and oversee quality from start to finish to ensure we meet our customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills, Excel, and outlook.
- Good, follow up with team members. Attentive and timely in responses.
- Collaborative and cooperative work style with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent problem solver who sees solutions instead of obstacles
- Able to regularly walk around the office, including climbing steps and also occasionally climbing on a ladder
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to bend, squat, sit and stand
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!