Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. Make your next career move the right move. IQ Resource Group is seeking CNC Machinists (DIRECT HIRE) in the Fox Cities. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Appleton, WI
- Performs start-up, operation and shut-down of CNC Mill. Must have knowledge of all machine codes and their proper functions and format. Responsible for proper setting of height offsets, cutter compensation and floating zeros. Position requires ownership and use of basic hand tools, including calipers, micrometers, gages, and various other hand tools. Must maintain proper feeds and speeds on the various types of materials used in the shop when using the tools listed: Fly Mills, Drills, End Mills, Reamers, Carbides, Taps, Boring Bars, Hog Mills, and Spot/Center Drills
- Performs start-up, operation and shut-down of CNC Lathe. Must have knowledge of all machine codes and their proper functions and format. Responsible for proper setting of height offsets, cutter compensation and floating zeros. Position requires ownership and use of basic hand tools, including calipers, micrometers, gages, and various other hand tools. Must maintain proper feeds and speeds on the various types of materials used in the shop when using the tools listed: Turning Tools, Threading Tools, Drills, Reamers, Carbides, Boring Bars, Grooving Tools, Taps, and Spot Center Drills.
- Performs absolute/incremental positioning and programming. Must have an understanding of sub-programs and when they are to be used. Also requires knowledge of alarms and how to correct them when necessary.
- Performs basic machine maintenance, such as, keeping proper levels of fluids in oilers with correct oil or lube. Must keep ballscrews and ways free of chips and other debris and maintain proper coolant mixtures. Also lubricates grease fittings on a weekly basis.
- Requires knowledge of all fabrication areas in order to cover for other shop personnel as needed, assist in completion of a job, or train new employees as designated by the supervisor.
- Responsible for meeting ISO quality standards which require individuals to take responsibility for their own quality, verify their work is correct and then affix their signature to the appropriate documentation (i.e., drawing, checklist, etc.)
- Uses MIS system to enter time spent working on fab parts.
- Visibly supports “lean” and other process improvement activities. Participates in rapid improvement events. Applies continuous improvement practices to one’s job. Supports transition activities as required. Maintains and open mind throughout the change process. Works with others to continuously fuel improvement throughout the Company.
- Responsible for own safety. Practices only safe work habits and ensures all safety rules are followed. Responsible for keeping work area clean an organized to ensure safe working conditions.
- Completion of vocational diploma in machine tool technology, or equivalent experience or training, and three years of machine shop experience, preferably including two years at CMD Corporation.
- Requires ability to read blueprints and set-up sheets.
- Requires knowledge of all machine codes and their proper functions, to include canned cycles and related codes, “G” and “M” codes, and “I” and “J” centers when using circular interpolation.
- Position requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be very quality conscious and have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The incumbent will occasionally sit, and will occasionally talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!