Delivery drivers are responsible for collecting, transporting and safely delivering a range of items to designated locations ensuring all orders are delivered on time, in the right condition and to the right place. Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st Shift: 7:30am – 4pm Tuesday – Thursday
- Review orders prior to delivery
- Perform vehicle inspection before departing
- Load delivery items safely and efficiently
- Transport, unload and deliver items in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage or loss
- Follow any customer specifications regarding delivery
- Adhere to time and route schedules
- Navigate routes using relevant map programs
- Determine the best routes taking into consideration traffic congestion, construction and other factors
- Communicate traffic delays and other concerns to dispatch as needed
- Obtain delivery confirmation from customers
- Utilize appropriate technology to efficiently manage the delivery process including handheld technology
- Handle customer questions and concerns
- Check orders after delivery to ensure all orders have been accurately completed
- Maintain a driving and delivery log according to established policies and procedures
- Comply with relevant transportation and road regulations
- Comply with relevant safety standards
- Ensure delivery vehicle is maintained in a clean and safe operating condition
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!