IQ Resource Group is seeking Electrical Assemblers in Appleton, WI. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Appleton, WI
Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Applies electronic theory and electrical testing procedures to layout, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify electrical equipment.
- Assembles electrical components, sub-assemblies, and systems according to engineering drawings. Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other. Mounts assembled components and attaches functional and cosmetic hardware such as caps, clamps and knobs.
- Connects components and routes wires between individual components, using connectors, terminals, soldering and other wiring procedures.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning electrical components using test equipment, computer, and engineering drawings. Test runs machines to ensure proper operation of components such as photo-eyes, limit switches and solenoid valves. Tests for proper sequencing of machine operations. Assists R & D technicians and engineering in developing new equipment.
- Sets up and operates a variety of hand tools such as drill press, saws, shear and break. Operates tow motor, pallet jack, hoist, pipe bender, pipe threader, and overhead crane to aid in the safe handling of raw materials and fabricated parts.
- Uses business system to enter time spent working on assemblies/sub-assemblies and to complete operations.
- Uses PC to interface with programmable controllers and servo modules, transfer drive parameters and run diagnostics checks. Must be able to manually load programs into electrical components.
- Completes final inspection checklist and inspects equipment for quality. Assists Technical Service with in house testing and field installation of machinery.
- Coordinates with engineering to ensure Engineering Change Requests are submitted.
- Ensures that Engineering Change Orders are processed and assembled.
- Responsible to meet ISO quality standards which require individuals to take responsibility for their own quality, verify their work is correct and then affix their signature to the appropriate documentation (i.e., drawing, checklist, etc.).
- Assists other departments to optimize throughput.
- Visibly supports “lean” and other process improvement activities. Participates in rapid improvement events. Applies continuous improvement practices to one’s job. Supports transition activities, as required. Maintains an open mind throughout the change process. Works with others to continuously fuel improvement throughout the Company.
- Responsible for own safety. Practices only safe work habits and ensures all safety rules are followed. Responsible to keep area clean and organized to ensure safe working conditions.
- Completion of a Vocational Diploma in an electrical-related field, or equivalent experience or training.
- Must be computer literate and capable of reading engineering drawings.
- Must have tools required to perform daily routines.
- Must be capable to set up and operate power tools.
- Possesses basic knowledge of oscilloscope.
- Position requires a team player who is quality conscious, industrious and detail oriented.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee will occasionally sit, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the employee will occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!