Fabricator/Welder needed on 1st shift in De Pere! Great work/life balance! Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: De Pere, WI
- 1st Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Operate all basic equipment that is part of the Fabrication department.
- Perform all basic preventative maintenance on associated equipment.
- Forklift and /or aisle stacker use to transport/relocate inventory or product.
- Demonstrated understanding of all established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Utilize and maintain established inventory replenishment systems such as kan-ban, VMI, or CMI.
- Communicate and coordinate part shortages with Team Leaders, Production Supervisors, or Purchasing Department.
- Assist Supervisor and/or Team Leader in maintaining inventory accuracy and maintaining 5-S program.
- Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Focus on continuous improvements within the Company.
- A demonstrated command of all required responsibilities.
- Perform welding tasks (steel, stainless steel, aluminum) upon completion of welding test.
- Create and implement improved operational processes to reduce cost, improve quality, and increase through-put using strong problem-solving skills.
- Train new employees by developing and utilizing sound interpersonal skills.
- Assist Team Leads or Supervisor in organizing, planning, and communicating production-related tasks among fellow employees. Lead by example.
- Assist the engineering team in both product development and improvement projects by developing and applying an acquired technical skill set.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Applicable technical training or experience is preferred for advanced assignments.
- Successful completion of basic or advanced welding classes is preferred (if applicable).
- Blueprint reading skills are required.
- Must possess the ability to apply basic math skills, specifically with fractions and decimals.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 2 years of continuous welding work experience is preferred.
- Must successfully complete and pass on-site blueprint reading and welding competency test set to PDQ standards.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!