Do you want to be trained in one of the fastest growing industries? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: 6:00am to 2:30pm or 7:00am to 3:30pm
- A final finish technician will sand parts, apply finish to parts and clean excess glue and finish from the parts after finishing.
- The technician will be using a variety of cleaning agents used for removing excess residue on the product.
- The technician will also print various types of labels, for labeling parts, and be proficient in filing and cleaning all edge and surface treatments.
- The technician is also required to properly handle parts, and package parts for final shipment, including the packing of pallets and cutting of cardboard and other materials for this purpose.
- Lifting ability up to 50# is required. Weights greater than this amount will be lifted with other humans or mechanical assistance.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!