IQ Resource Group is hiring Finishers in Oshkosh, WI! No experience required; we are willing to train! If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
- 1st shift: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, Mon – Fri, OT to 5 pm
- OT: Voluntary; 5-hour shift, 6:30 am-11:30 am
- Perform in-line or bench assembly operations as assigned and primarily concerned with the stripping and tinning of lead wires working on a variety of transformer coils to prepare the ends for further processing.
- Receive direction from Supervisor and instruction relative to work assignment from set up person. Work from established job specifications to determine sequence of operations, written and verbal instructions. Use low lift hand truck, carts, skids and tubs to position and move jobs as needed.
- Use hydraulic wire cutter and crimper, air vise, side cutter and pliers, soldering pot and iron, and other related hand tools.
- Pick ends of windings from between layers of coils and cut to prescribed length. Use wire brush sander to remove insulation and solder pot to tin leads.
- Crimp and install as required, terminals, precut wrappers, leads and lead harnesses and install insulating materials and tape as specified. Check leads and connections for mechanical conformance.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with workload requirements as assigned.
- Detect faulty operation or equipment, discrepancies in material, specifications or other unusual conditions and report to proper Supervisor. Maintain work area in neat and orderly condition. Make out time and production reports.
- Observe all prescribed manufacturing safety regulations.
- Requires the ability to read, write and carry out instructions.
- Use fixed gauges, direct reading instruments, and mechanic’s hand tools.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!