IQ Resource Group is seeking entry level production/operator assistants $18-$19hr within a manufacturing facility in Menasha, WI. You get great stability and incredible opportunities for advancement. Apply today or give us a call today 920-738-0020 to get started!
Location: Menasha, WI
Hours: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am available (Full and Part Time Options)
This position is responsible for removing product from machine, inspecting said product, and preparing it for assembly or shipment.
- Check product for defects
- Read work instructions and apply to parts
- Clean and trimming components using repetitive motion with tools such as scraper, utility knife, and chisel.
- Assemble parts/components into finished parts
- Apply labels and placards to totes and containers
- Stack parts according to product guidelines and quality standards
- Check the product guidelines, options sheet, and any special work instructions for the correct way to assemble, clean and package components
- Operate a hot stamp machine
- Apply logos and customer requirements
- Must be comfortable working in warm temperatures.
- Will be lifting to 25-30 lbs.
- Must be comfortable with frequent periods of standing, bending, twisting, and lifting.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans for you and your eligible dependents
- Basic life insurance, accident insurance, and short- and long-term disability, with options for additional life, accident, and long-term disability coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Matching Gift program401(k) plans with a company match for eligible employees
- Holidays and Vacation pay
- Healthcare cost-management tool
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and health advocacy resources
- Educational benefits including tuition reimbursement
Companywide Wellness Program strives to improve the health and well-being of its employees and their families through such programs as:
- Individual health coaching and annual health risk assessments
- Companywide wellness events
- Wellness reimbursements
- Local events such as lunch-n-learns, health fairs, participation in walks & runs, and local discounts
- More than 80 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Belgium, The Netherlands, and China. Your career opportunities range from cutting-edge engineering and design positions to marketing and selling roles, to production and fulfillment…and more! The possibilities are endless!
Diverse Learning Resources
- An employee career center that provides information about companywide job opportunities
- Access to online leadership development tools that are mobile and available 24 hours per day
- Internal training opportunities and reimbursement for pursuing higher education and for attending external courses
- A best-in-class performance management system to set goals and manage online personal profiles
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!